Seaguar fluoro Premier fluorocarbon leader 200#x 50 yards
Fluoro Premier has smaller diameters and increased strength vs. our FC and Red Label brand leaders. Fluoro Premier offers incredible knot and tensile strength and is an extremely soft line with low memory. Ideal for larger species in fresh or salt water. As with all 100% Fluorocarbon products, Fluoro Premier Leader is much less visible underwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. Fluoro Premier is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbant, high-density and impervious to cold conditions.
Made from 100% Seaguar resins and produced using our proprietary extrusion process.
Fishermen’s Headquarters is a retail fishing tackle, sailboat and marine supply store located in Bradenton Florida. Established in 2001.
· Visit our ebay store for a selection of over 500 different fishing tackle and marine products.
· IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU WANT IN OUR EBAY STORE, CONTACT US THROUGH EBAY AND WE WILL QUOTE YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL REQUEST AND LIST IT ON EBAY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
· The product advertised here is brand new in original box with all manufacturers paperwork , warranties and normal accessories. Not refurbished or used.
Cast nets are shipped “bulk” to save shipping cost, No bucket.
1. Please do not call or email us for quantity discounts, our best price is advertised here.
2. Do not call or email us to do business outside of ebay, ebay found you for us and ebay deserves their small percent of the transaction. Ebay also works to protect YOU.
3. The ITEM TITLE is what you are buying, the picture may be of the same model in a different size. Many times the picture is lifted from the manufacturer’s web site and will be a generic picture for the product being sold.
4. If anything is wrong when you receive the product, please contact us to make you happy before you leave negative feedback.
5. Kindly do not leave negative feedback if the post office is at fault.
6. Items shipped outside the USA might be subject to local customs or duties. You are responsible for knowing about and paying local custom or duty charges (if applicable), we have no way of estimating those charges. We will provide an international tracking number once the package is shipped so you will know the status and location of your item.
On Feb-20-10 at 16:13:55 PST, seller added the following information: